In the unfortunate event that something happens to you that means you are unable to work or financially provide for your family, you will want to make sure they are able to cope and maintain their security.

Give yourself peace of mind and reassurance for the future by speaking with our insurance experts at Crawford Mulholland. We can help you secure the right protection and insurance cover based on your needs, and offer you advice and recommendations on a range of insurance options.

Life Insurance

Life insurance is designed to pay out a lump sum in the event of your death during the policy term. The amount of life cover you choose will either remain the same throughout your plan’s term or decrease in-line with the amount remaining on your mortgage.

Critical Illness Cover

Critical illness cover will pay out a lump sum should you be diagnosed with any one of a wide rage of long-term or critical illnesses, with the three main illnesses covered being some forms of cancer, stroke, or heart attack. This type of cover is usually taken out in addition to a life insurance policy.

Income Protection

Income protection pays out if, during the policy term, you can’t work and suffer a loss of earnings due to illness or injury. For most people, even if their income stops for any reason, their outgoings don’t, which means bills still need to be paid. Income protection policies usually pay out until death, retirement, or your return to work.

Private Medical Insurance

This is an insurance policy that is designed to meet some or all the costs of private medical treatment. The NHS offers a fantastic service that is free at the point-of-use. However, it is continuing to suffer from over-capacity, with waiting times ever increasing. A private medical insurance (PMI) policy allows you to receive prompt and private treatment for a wide range of conditions and illnesses.

Building and Contents Insurance

Building insurance covers the structure of your property, such as the roof, walls and windows, as well as fixtures like fitted kitchens and bathroom suites. Contents insurance covers the contents of your home and the things you treasure most, such as furniture, furnishings and personal belongings. This is one of the most popular types of insurance and can often include clauses for accidental damage, as well as damage to personal belongings that occurs outside of the home. When applying for a mortgage, you typically must be able to show the lender that you will have suitable building insurance in place, at a minimum.

Landlord’s Insurance

As a landlord, protecting your home from potential damage is imperative and a prime reason why building insurance is essential. It is also worth considering taking our contents insurance if you have furnished the property. Some insurance providers offer both building and contents insurance as one package, specifically for landlords.

Right Move

Right Mortgage

Right Advice